Do you perceive tensions?
Finding solutions through mediation.
How can we support you?
We will support you if there are tensions in your business or private context where parties involved wish to have external support because they no longer see a solution to the conflict on their own.
As a trained and certified mediator, I am at your disposal to facilitate goal-oriented communication between the conflict parties using recognized methods of mediation. In my mediative work, the preservation of impartiality is essential for finding a solution together with the parties. The aim is to find a sustainable solution that is responsible for the parties themselves.
In doing so, I ensure that after the joint clarification of objectives and the associated needs, options are worked out taking into account the respective given framework conditions. These are designed in such a way that the parties find sensible and sustainable solutions for themselves.
- Business mediation
- Mediation in the public sector
- Neighbourhood mediation
- Family mediation
- Supported family mediation I FLAG Mediation according to § 39c FLAG [only applies to Austria]
- Mediation in schools and education
Johannes Andexlinger, MSc
(registered mediator in the list of the
Austrian Federal Ministry of Justice according to § 20 ZivMediatG)
Tensions we have accompanied ...
Mediation and Conflict Consulting.
Mediation between Leaders
with different individual views, which led to interdepartmental conflicts. In the mediative support, the different views and needs were discussed together. The resulting equal understanding enabled clarity to be created between the parties and thus a common concept for further successful cooperation was developed and put into practice.
Mediation Conflict Consulting.
Mediative support for Teams
from different departments. These departments met each other with little appreciation, but close cooperation was important for the success of the company.
Through mediative support, both departments were able to show mutual understanding for each other in a respectful manner, thereby redesigning the process of cooperation.
Here it was not a question of employees necessarily having to “like” each other, but rather of effective and efficient cooperation in the interests of the company.
Mediation Conflict Consulting.
Recommendation by a Court of Law
Mediative support by a state-recognised mediator can also be initiated by a judicial body.
As an example, we have been called in by courts to provide meditative support in the following cases:
- Accompaniment of partnerships in order to find a common basis for the continuation of a (good) relationship
- Accompaniment of parents with regard to the right of contact for the common child
Judicial decisions can thus be facilitated. In some cases, the parties refrain from continuing the proceedings in court to adjudicate on the case, since a solution has already been found through mediation.
Let us take your next steps together!
We will accompany you in solving tensions and will gladly take the necessary steps together with you all. For this purpose, we are available to you as an external moderator (mediator).
In our basic understanding we are adopting a balancing attitude and consider the areas of knowledge & insight, trust & togetherness as well as structure & order as balanced as possible. Let us surprise you!
Make stakeholders get involved
Recognize systemic effects
Consider multidirectional partiality
Agree on actions
Which possible tensions could come up?
- How can I find a good basis for joint cooperation with my business partner again?
- What possibilities are there for finding a good solution when parties have different opinions? When each party claims to be right? Are there still chances for a common solution?
- I want to have a good relationship with my partner. However, at the moment I do not see any possibility to have a good conversation. Does that make any sense at all - or is there a possibility to at least have a conversation?